Scion is offering qualifying college grads a $750 College Rebate on the purchase or lease of any new Scion. With more than 130 accessories, you'll be able to personalize your Scion any way you want. And with Scion Pure Price, the price you see advertised by the dealer is the price you pay. No haggle. No hassle.
Here's how it works4: Qualifying college grads who finance or lease through a Scion dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS), will receive the $750 College Rebate and get APRs that are usually only available to well qualified customers. Plus, there are no monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs. To qualify for the College Graduate Rebate, you must purchase or lease your Scion between January 5, 2016 and July 5, 2016.
ELIGIBLE COLLEGE PROGRAMS4
Accredited 4-Year College/University
Accredited 2-Year College
Registered Nursing Degree Program
Accredited Graduate Degree Program
2-Year Toyota Technical Education Network Program
2-Year Post-Secondary Automotive Program by NATEF
Electrician Apprenticeship/Certification Program
HOW TO QUALIFY4
In order to qualify you need:
• Proof that you have graduated recently or will graduate soon.
• Proof that you have a job lined up.
Additional Program Features:
• No monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs.
• Waived security deposit (with lease agreements).
• College Graduate Rebate can be combined with Scion Pure Lease or applied toward the purchase of a new Scion. • Through your participating dealer, customers who qualify for the College Graduate Rebate will also automatically get APRs that are available for well-qualified customers.